Swarovski Crystal Earrings from JewellerySmith

Martes, Hulyo 17, 2012

Swarovski Crystal Earrings from JewellerySmith

One of the things Nikki Bogardus told me at my colour analysis was that as a Bright Winter, I need sparkle and bling. As the budget isn't going to stretch to real gemstones any time soon, I've been scouring Etsy for good Swarovski pieces. 

I found these earrings at www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JewellerySmith. Sapphire blue Swarovski crystal drops are individually wrapped with silver wire and attached to delicate silver chains. They cost £22.95, and £2 for postage in the UK. JewellerySmith is based in the UK, so there is no risk of being stung by Customs charges either. 

Here they are worn. The drop length and colour/sparkle are absolutely perfect. I've worn the heck out of these, so I've just bought myself a red pair from the same jeweller, and I've enquired about the possibility of other colours. 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento