TOKYO LOVE SOAP REVIEW

Huwebes, Setyembre 12, 2013


TOKYO LOVE SOAP REVIEW


My name is Iya. I am a simple girl with a big dream. I am living with my mom and my stepdad. My father died when I was 3 years old so I don't know much about him. Then my mom met my stepdad, Ben when I was 6 and they got married when I was 7 years old. Time is so fast. When I was a kid, I dream of becoming a pilot, a doctor and when I reached high school I dream of becoming a model. I want to see my face on a billboard. I want to endorse products and help an organization of domestic violence against women and child. I want to inspire people.


Let me tell you my story and how I recovered after the suffering.


When my mom and Ben are still dating, mom asked me to go with her. Even though I just want to stay at home and play my dolls. Ben is a very good guy and very responsible. He loves to treat us anywhere we want to go. He drives my mom to office and afterwards drives me to school since my school is near to his office. And that was the first time I knew what a family is. He treats me like his own daughter and gives me a lot of stuff. I learned to love him, I hoped that he could be my father. After a year, Ben proposed a wedding to my mother and of course she accepted it. I was very happy that time, knowing that I could have a family before I turn 8 years old.

On the day of the wedding, We are the happiest person in the world. We are all laughing and I am very excited on our future. But everything turned into a NIGHTMARE. Few days after the wedding, Ben has changed. I saw some of his anger and controlling behaviour. I can still remember vividly what Ben looked like during this first attack a month after. Words cannot describe it; it was so frightening. His face was distorted, inhuman, and filled with rage; his eyes bug out. He did not look like the Russ I thought I knew; he seemed like a rabid dog. Summer when I was 8 years old I don't have any classes. Then one time Ben asked me to stay on our garage from 9am to 3pm until my mom arrives from work because he wants to me to be burned by the sun. He is doing that every day from that they on. He is hitting me using his belt that is why I have a lot of scars on my thigh. He also asked me to stay awake at night and he will just ask me to sleep around 4am and wake me up again around 6am to clean the house. That was my "routine" for more than 3 years. One day, mom and I talk to each other and we were both crying because she is also abused by Ben. By that time, we decided to call the Police and have Ben arrested.


My mom and I were very happy that they gave us justice. After that, we moved in a different place to build a new life. Mom looked for a new job and I studied in a International School. From that day on, mom and I promised to forget it, move on and have a happy life. But you know what, every time I see my face and body in the mirror, I can't help but remember Ben. He was the reason why I have the pimples because of the sleepless nights, the scars on my legs and my dark skin. I am crying every time I remember him.



While working, my office mate is selling soap named, Tokyo Love Soap. There is a lot of soap that this brand has. There is Tokyo Love Soap Original, Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls, Tokyo Love Soap Medicated/ Tokyo Love Soap Professional and Tokyo Love Soap Premium. I told her that I will still about getting one, so while she is busy selling the soaps to our office-mates. I checked the soaps online. I read the reviews about this soap and I was surprised by the people’s response. Some were using the soap for more than 10 years, some are only for a year and some are for months. But they are all telling me the same thing, “THIS SOAP IS A MUST TRY”.  So I called my office mate and I bought 2 boxes of Tokyo Love Soap Original and 2 boxes of Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls first.



I tried to use the Tokyo Love Soap Original since it is the cheapest soap. 





Website said, this soap has a 100% vegan skin whitening ingredients that could make the skin perfectly white after one use. Using Tokyo Love Soap Original everyday will leave your skin and intimate areas smelling fresh, glowing, smooth and amazingly rosy-white.








 I am sooooo excited to use this soap. My officemate said that I need to leave this soap in my skin for at least 3 minutes and I could repeat it if I am not satisfied on the first one. As soon as I went to the bathroom, I immediately tried this soap. I tried it first in my hands to check if I have an allergic reaction. But wow! Look what happened to my hands... I just leave the soap for less than 5 minutes and this is the result.







 I can’t believe this. I can’t stop looking at my hands. It’s unbelievable. I can’t wait to use the soap in my whole body. I have this kind of skin in just one use??? What in the world would this thing happened. Honestly I don’t know what to say. By that time, I was excited to use the Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls and check what magic that soap could give me.




Website said Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls, "With the same skin whitening power of Tokyo Love Soap Original, we guarantee that you will get that smooth, glowing, rosy white-white complexion on your face, body and the intimate areas. Natural vegan ingredients in the soap gradually refines body hairs for that soft, smooth, perfect skin".








I used the Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls, after I consumed the Tokyo Love Soap Original. I felt the same thing. I was mesmerized with my skin after the first use. I thought Tokyo Love Soap Original made my skin perfect but I WAS WRONG! 


Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls made my skin extra perfect!!! It is surreal. My skin became smooth and softer. This soap made my body hairs very fine, I mean. Very Fine. And it made my skin color even although out my body’s even in my intimate area. WOW! This is amazing. Oh I almost forgot! The scent of this soap is heaven, very relaxing, sexy and aromatic than any kind of perfume.






Since my skin is giving a good response to the soaps, I ordered 5 boxes each of Tokyo Love Soap Medicated/ Tokyo Love Soap Professional and Tokyo Love Soap Premium in the Tokyo Love Soap or at http://tokyoloveshop.com/ because it is cheaper and they have a lot of freebies.  



I received the package on the next day. I am very pleased to try the products. I used the Tokyo Love Soap Medicated/ Tokyo Love Soap Professional first. 







Website says, “Tokyo Love Soap Medicated/ Tokyo Love Soap Professional is a re engineered version of our Tokyo Love Soap Original specially made for oily, acne prone, eczematous and sensitive skin suffering from frequent breakouts, itching, hives, rashes, flaking and fissures”. 









This soap is great for me since I have a lot of pimples in my face and rashes at my back. I was delighted to use the soap. On the first use, it already dried some of my pimples. And after 10 days of using the soap, this is unimaginable! I am astonished by the way I look. I am pimple free, blemish free and rashes free. OMG! This is impossible!








The last one is the Tokyo Love Soap Premium. I think the reason why Tokyo Love Soap Premium is the most expensive is because this soap have everything that you can ask for. 





According to the website, “What makes Tokyo Love Soap Premium different is the added EGF or Epidermal Growth Factor that speeds up the epidermal turn-over rate. EGF also regenerates damaged and oxidized cells to treat and prevent the appearance of acne scars, pox marks, flats scars and wound scars and other types of scarring”. 













I am hoping that this soap can do something on my scars in my thigh. I also gave 2 boxes of this soap to my mom since the website said that, it has Vegetal Placenta and Collagen Complex that treats and prevents fine lines and lessen the appearance of wrinkles.


I used the soap for more than 6 months now, and I am receiving an incredible result with this soap. Before I have the scars on my thighs and look at the picture of my thigh now. 







This soap is outlandish. I am speechless as well as my mom. I think I already used all the good words for this soaps but this is what I am feeling. Words can’t express how happy and grateful I am right at this moment. Tokyo Love Soap don't fail surprise me every day! God answered all my questions with soaps. This is superb. I think these soaps are all created to make women happy. This soap is exceptional. 


You can buy authentic and cheapest Tokyo Love Soap at http://tokyoloveshop.com/.

3 (mga) komento:

maCulit ayon kay ...

wow sana ganyan din maging effect saken... pwede po ba magtanong? thanks! ^_^

Unknown ayon kay ...

this is bullshit, the before and after picture on your hand is not of the same person. its a hand of another lady. be more realistic when posting before and after picture.

Unknown ayon kay ...

this is bullshit, the before and after picture on your hand is not of the same person. its a hand of another lady. be more realistic when posting before and after picture.

Mag-post ng isang Komento