LA ROCHE POSAY EFFECLAR K: MY THOUGHTS

Linggo, Setyembre 18, 2011

LA ROCHE POSAY EFFECLAR K: MY THOUGHTS


La Roche Posay Effeclar K
La Roche Posay Effeclar K

Hello!
I know I know, it's been a while....
I'll admit I've taken a bit of a backseat recently. I've almost finished my second year of uni which means work work work. And to top that off I'm coming home every weekend to work as well!
Anyway, onto the review...

I'm definitely one of those people who buys straight into blogger hyped products from the high street. I'm definitely a budget girl at heart (not that I have much choice, being a student and all...) so I love a good bargain. Although i'm not entirely convinced that £13 is a drugstore price, I shelled out for the La Roche Posay Effeclar K regardless. 

 I've been using this for a LONG time now (at least 5 months, hence why it looks very loved in the picture!) and at first I wasn't crazy about it. It didn't clear up my skin, it didn't dry it out, it didn't moisturise it. Essentially, it did a big, fat nothing. I left it for a while and one day I noticed it again in my drawer so I decided to give it another go and I have to say, i'm really impressed. I can't comment that it stops you getting blemishes (although I haven't had any for a long while) but it certainly has improved the condition of my skin. When I use this at night, when I wake up my skin looks a lot clearer and brighter, particularly on my cheeks. Please don't think this is a miracle product; it hasn't helped my pores and hasn't completely cleared my scars up but it has definitely done something right! It is a milky cream which blends into your skin beautifully. The smell puts me off A LOT but I do use this religiously now. 

I tried using this before my makeup but it doesn't do much for me in terms of providing a base and I didn't notice as much a difference to when I use it at night.

Would I recommend this? Yes, totally. Although you need to give it a chance. Most of the reviews I read showed results within the first few days and initially I was disheartened. However, this has become a staple in my skincare routine and i'd definitely suggest you give it a go.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento